June 11-14, 2017
We invite you to join us as the International Program Summit returns to historic and charming Savannah, Georgia. Once again, executives and professionals from around the world will come together in this unique think tank, networking learning event as we set the future direction for project, program and portfolio management.
To maintain the quality of this networking event, we are once again limiting this event to a select group of 50 professionals. This creates an ideal networking and learning experience, coupled with the charm of beautiful Savannah, Georgia.
Presentations will be given by other PMO and project, program and portfolio professionals and executives, as they share their experiences when implementing, sustaining and/or transforming their organizations to strategic execution excellence. Topics this year include:
- Moving to a Culture of Strategic Execution Excellence
- Transforming Your PMO to a Strategic Execution Office™
- Successfully Implementing Portfolio Management
- Gaining Executive Support
- Successfully Implementing Enterprise Program and Portfolio Management Systems
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Management (Leadership Discipline) and Agile and Six Sigma (Tactics)
- How to Perform Effective Resource Capacity Management
- Developing Meaningful Dashboard Reports
20 PDUs (10 strategic, 8 Leadership, 2 Technical)
For more information about this exciting event or to register, contact Bill Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org.