Program Managers perform one of the most critical of all leadership roles…executing the strategic vision of their organizations. Yet, millions of dollars are lost annually to program failures. The Program Management Mastery Certification (PMM) will provide you with the skills, knowledge, confidence to successfully lead programs of any size and complexity. Join program and portfolio management thought leader Bill Stewart as he guides you experientially through planning and executing a complex and exciting simulated program. He will also provide you with practical and proven tools and techniques that you can continue to use after the training is completed. Throughout the training, you will be applying what you have learned to a realistic and challenging program. You will learn how to successfully lead project managers and influence the decisions made by senior leadership and stakeholders.
Subjects covered in this certification program include:
- Implementing Program Management Infrastructure and PMO for your program
- Successfully Leading Project Managers
- Program Management Processes and Templates
- Preparing Business Cases and Identifying Benefits
- Understanding and Applying Cost Modeling
- Conducting Impact Analysis
- Conducting Stakeholder Assessments
- Facilitating the Development of the Program Work Breakdown Structure
- Creating and Implementing the Program Communication Plan
- Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Management
Virtual Course Requirements for Certification:
- Successful completion of 1-day Virtual Workshop: “Remote Leadership Success“
To find out more about this unique and powerful advanced training and certification program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678 325 1100.