What Separates Outstanding Project Managers from Other Project Managers?
Outstanding Leadership Skills!
The Certified Project Manager (CPM) Boot Camp™ is the world’s only experiential-based project management and leadership immersion training and certification program. It is the only training program that is proven to rapidly mature both the project management and leadership skills of its students. This unique and exciting training program has produced over 11,000 elite leaders. It has become the internal project management certification and training program for many Fortune 500 corporations. Unlike exam based certifications, the CPM is a performance-based certification. To earn their CPM designation, students must successfully demonstrate to our senior instructors that they possess the project management and leadership skills. confidence and discipline to successfully lead projects of any size and complexity.
During this exciting 5 day program, students are completely immersed in a realistic and challenging team environment in which they apply practical and proven tools and techniques to a real world project. Through this experiential-based process, students rapidly develop skills in team building, problem solving, and conflict management while gaining the discipline to apply the tools and techniques that help ensure project success. Each student will have several opportunities to lead their project teams and perform other key roles as they apply what they learn to their team project.
Boot Camp Topics
- Leadership & Team Building Techniques
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Communications Planning
- Facilitation, Collaboration and Problem Solving
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Development of the Tree Diagram Work Breakdown Structure(WBS)
- Requirements Identification and Management
- Tracing Requirements to the WBS
- Accurate Bottom up Estimating using the WBS Approach to Planning
- Risk Identification and Management
- Translating the WBS into a Detailed Project Scheduling
- Assigning Resources and Estimating
- Calculating and Managing the Critical Path
- Crashing and Fast Tracking the Schedule
- Project Tracking and Re-planning
- Effective Status Reporting
- Project Close-out
- Written Examination
- Simulation Examination
Who Should Attend?
- Project and Program Managers
- Team Leads
- Business Analysts
- Project Sponsors
- PMO officers and staff
- Anyone Responsible For Executing Strategic Vision
Pricing is all inclusive!
$5,000 – 5 days and nights lodging, meals and refreshments; 12 practical and proven project management templates; tuition
To find out if you qualify for a discount, or if you want to know more about an onsite CPM Boot Camp, contact Kristin Vasey at email@example.com / 678.325.1100
Find out why the CPM Boot Camp is the most effective project management and leadership certification program available anywhere: