This unique and exciting project management and leadership training program provides an experiential-based environment in which students are immersed into a realistic and challenging team based project simulation. This exciting four-day program has proven to rapidly mature both the project management and leadership skills of its students. Students return from this training program with the skills, confidence and discipline to begin immediately applying what they have learned to their own projects. The return on your training investment will be immediate.
Our unique training approach provides students with the opportunity to learn in a safe environment, practical and proven techniques for managing and leading projects. Working in teams, they learn how to efficiently and effectively facilitate planning, problem solving, risk identification and conflict resolution sessions. Throughout the four days of training, students participate in realistic and challenging team exercises that reinforce important project management and leadership principles and techniques while at the same time, developing and testing each student’s leadership skills as well as the creativity of their teams.
Topics covered during this exciting program include:
- Practical and proven leadership and team building techniques
- Techniques for creative problem solving and conflict management
- Techniques for effectively gathering requirements
- Proactively and efficiently initiating projectsEffectively and efficiently planning projects through the development of The High Level Project Charter, Detailed Tree Diagram Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and An effective Communication Plan
- Conducting a detailed stakeholder assessment and organizational change plan!An accurate estimate of project size in hours and cost
- A detailed Project Schedule in which deliverables are clearly visible
- Control projects through effectively and proactively managing client relationships implementing effective scope change management using the WBS as a foundation
- Conducting impact analysis as well as crashing and fast tracking the project schedule as necessary
- Closing-out projects through:
- Obtaining client sign-off
- Conducting effective post implementation reviews
- Capturing lessons learned that are easy to access and re-use!Preparing closeout documentation
PMLG’s dynamic instructors each have over 20 years of successful project and program management experience and 100% of their focus is on providing students with the skills, confidence and discipline to successfully lead any project.
This program is based on PMLG’s five day Certified Project Manager (CPM) Boot Camp, the world’s only experiential-based project leadership training and certification program.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678 325 1100 to find out how an on-site boot camp can rapidly mature the skills of your professionals.