Influencing is a learned skill and is a primary quality of every successful leader. Through understanding your own work style and the work styles of others, you can empower yourself with the ability to effectively communicate, negotiate, influence and motivate. This is a dynamic, hands-on workshop that will provide you with the confidence, skills and techniques to effectively manage interactions with others minimize conflict and resistance and understand motivations.
Topics Covered include:
- Influencing Styles
- Understanding the Different Working Styles
- Using Effective Listening to influence others
- Resolving Conflict
- Persuasion Techniques
- Understanding Your Audience
- Building Successful Relationships
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Influence others
- Reports and Decision Support Tools
For more information or to discuss bringing this exciting program to your organization, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678 325 1100.