- This event has passed.
Advanced Risk Management Certification (CARM) – 24 PDUs
April 20, 2021 EDT @ 8:00 am - April 22, 2021 EDT @ 5:00 pm$1,495.00
Failure to identify, accurately assess and manage risks is a primary cause for project, program and strategic failure. It is our role as leader to ensure proper identification and mitigation of risks or threats.Completion of PMLG’s Certificate in Advanced Risk Management ensures that you have knowledge, skills, experience and confidence to identify and respond to all risks. Using our experiential-based immersion training approach, we will delve into advanced quantitative risk techniques todemonstrate how historical financial impacts of issues can be used to help guide decision making.
Topics covered in this exciting certification program include:
- Overview of Project, Program and Portfolio Risk Management
- Organizational and Brand Risk Management
- The Role of the Stakeholder Analysis and Work Breakdown Structure in Risk Planning
- Creating an “Envelope” of Outstanding Risk Management
- Efficiently and Effectively Conducting Risk Assessments
- Qualitative Risk Assessment
- Quantitative Risk Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Agile and Hybrid Risk Management
- Expected Monetary Value
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Prioritization and Assigning Risk Response Ownership
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Responses for Positive and Negative Risks
- Incorporating Risk Response into Schedules and Budgets
- Best Practices in Risk Monitoring and Control
- Conducting Risk Impact Analysis During Schedule Compression and Change Control
- Discussing Risks, Potential Impacts and Needs with Key Stakeholders
- Capturing Risks and Issues During Lessons Learned for Future Planning
Contact us at email@example.com or 678 325 1100 if you have questions or if you would like to discuss bringing this training onsite.