Certified Project Manager (CPM) Boot Camp Leadership Certification – 56 PDUs
December 6 EST - December 10 ESTFree
What distinguishes outstanding Project Managers from the rest of the pack? The leadership and project management skills, experiences, confidence and discipline to successfully lead projects of all sizes and complexities.
The Certified Project Manager (CPM) Boot Camp™ is the world’s only experiential-based project management and leadership training and certification program. It is the only training program that is proven to rapidly mature both the project management and leadership skills of its students. This unique and exciting training program has produced over 16,000 elite leaders. Exam-based certifications only measure knowledge and test taking abilities. The Certified Project Manager (CPM) Boot Camp is a performance-based certification. To earn their CPM designation, attendees must successfully demonstrate to our senior instructors that they possess the project management and leadership skills. confidence and discipline to successfully lead projects of any size and complexity.
During this exciting 5-day program, students are completely immersed in a realistic and challenging team environment in which they apply practical and proven tools and techniques to a real world project. Through this experiential-based process, students rapidly develop skills in team building, problem solving, and conflict management while gaining the discipline to apply the tools and techniques that help ensure project success. Each student will have several opportunities to lead their project teams and perform other key roles as they apply what they learn to their team project.
Boot Camp Topics
- Leadership & Team Building Techniques
- Understanding and Working With Emotional Intelligence
- The Work Breakdown Structure Approach to Planning
- Accurate Bottom up Estimating using the WBS Approach to Planning
- Risk Identification and Management
- Translating the WBS into a Detailed Project Scheduling
- Assigning Resources and Estimating
- Calculating and Managing the Critical Path
- Crashing and Fast Tracking the Schedule
- Project Tracking and Re-planning
- Effective Status Reporting
- Project Close-out
- Leading Agile Projects
- Simulation Examination
Who Should Attend?
- All Leaders and Managers Responsible for Leading Projects
- Program Managers
- Professionals with the PMP Certification
- Team Leads
- Business Analysts
- Project Sponsors
- PMO officers and staff
- Anyone Responsible For Planning and Executing Strategic Vision
Find out why for the past 20 years, the CPM Boot Camp has been the most effective project management and leadership training and certification program available anywhere. Contact us at 678 325 1100 for more information or to have your questions answered.
PDUs: (24 Technical, 24 Leadership, 4 Strategy)