- This event has passed.
Successful Risk Management – 8 PDUs
June 2, 2021 EDT @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$795.00
Failure to successfully identify and properly assess and manage risks is a primary cause of project, program and strategic failure. It is the responsibility of all leaders to to effectively and proactively identify, score, prioritize and manage risk. Too often leaders fail at risk management in one of three ways. They do not conduct effective and efficient risk assessment exercises or they conduct risk assessments but do not prepare risk plans to respond to risk events or they conduct risk assessments, prepare plans but don’t monitor the plans.
This exciting and interactive workshop we will provide you with the skills, experience and confidence to facilitate risk identification sessions that engage all participants in efficiently identifying and scoring project and program risks. This practical and proven approach to risk identification has been applied successfully thousands of times over the past 30 years. It ensures that all risks are identified, scored, prioritized, mitigated and monitored.
At the completion of this 8 hour experiential-based workshop, you will be able to:
- Rapidly define and tailor a risk management plan
- Determine the best approach to use for risk identification
- Facilitate both face-to-face and virtual risk identification sessions
- Lead a team in qualitative risk assessment
- Plot risks and prioritize risk response
- Assign ownership for risk response
- Discuss high priority risks and response plans with key stakeholders
- Monitor risk events and triggers throughout the project lifecycle
During this fun and informative training, you will be totally immersed into a realistic risk scenario where you will have the opportunity to apply practical and proven techniques in identifying, scoring, prioritizing and responding to risk events. You will receive a set of free risk tools and templates, including a spreadsheet that scores and automatically plots risks based on probability and impact.
Contact us at 678 325 1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.