Rapidly develop your project and program leadership skills in this exciting, experiential-based immersion program that provide you with the confidence and skills to lead any type of project or program, including Agile. During this exciting workshop, you will be placed into a realistic program environment where you will apply practical and proven tools and techniques for successfully delivering strategic solutions. You will be provided decision support tools that you can take back and apply to your own projects and programs. You will be placed into a real-world program that will include several types of projects, to include Agile and SixSigma. Emphasis will be placed on planning and advanced techniques in scheduling, risk management tracking and cost control. Teams and individuals will be presented with real world situations requiring accurate and timely decisions. Students will receive comprehensive checklists that can be immediately utilized on their own projects. Participants return to their organization prepared to meet time, budget and performance objectives.
Working in team environments, students will:
- Discuss Integration Management and the components of a project plan
- Facilitate a project kickoff planning session.
- Develop a WBS and conduct bottom-up estimating.
- Implement project management processes and best practices.
- Create integrated project and program schedules
- Learn and be tested on advanced techniques for estimating.
- Practice advanced techniques for managing the critical path.
- Be presented with challenging tracking, scope change, and replanning situations.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 678 325 1100