- This event has passed.
Program Management Mastery (PMM)™ Advanced Certification™ Virtual Workshop 40 PDUs (20 Technical, 12 Leadership, 8 Strategic)
August 2, 2022 EDT - August 5, 2022 EDT$3,800.00
Program Managers perform the most critical leadership role of any organization. They lead the successful execution of strategic vision. Yet, millions of dollars are lost annually to program failures that result from poor program leadership. The Program Management Mastery Certification (PMM)™ produces Program Managers with the skills, experience, confidence and discipline to successfully lead complex strategic programs.
If you want to be recognized as an outstanding program manager, join program and portfolio management thought-leader Bill Stewart as he guides you experientially through planning and executing a complex and exciting simulated program. Bill has over 40 years of experience successfully leading complex programs and he shares that knowledge as well as practical and proven tools and techniques.
You will have the opportunity to apply the tools and techniques presented to you during the training to a realistic and challenging program that is literally “out of this world”. You will rapidly gain the program management knowledge, skills and leadership confidence to successfully lead any program.
Topics covered in this exciting advanced certification include:
- Understanding the Relationship Between Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Rapidly Implementing a Sound Infrastructure for Project and Program Success
- Techniques for Successfully Leading Project Managers
- Preparing Effective Business Cases
- Understanding and Applying Cost Modeling and Identifying Benefits
- Conducting Stakeholder and Impact Analysis
- Creating the Program and Project Tree-Diagram Work Breakdown Structures
- Preparing Accurate Estimates
- Preparing and Managing Program Budgets
- Preparing and Introducing the Program Communication Plan
- Performing Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Management
- Applying Integrated Program Management
- Development and Management of Program Schedules
- Capturing and Reporting Status
- Relationship Management with Executives
- Critical Decision Making and Re-planning
- Effective Techniques for Measuring Benefits
- Program Close-out
- Conducting Post-Implementation Reviews
Decision Support Tools (Templates) and Guidelines provided during this certification program include:
- Program Business Case
- Program Charter
- Program WBS
- Program Communication Plan
- Program Stakeholder Analysis
- Program Risk Process and Log
- Program Integrated Change Management Process and Log
- Benefits Realization Template
- Decision Log
- Program Status Reports
- Program Scheduling Guidelines
To find out more about this unique and powerful advanced training and certification program, contact us Sean Boyle at email@example.com or 678 325 1100.