A Strategic Execution Excellence Virtual Workshop for Leaders
Failure to successfully identify and properly assess and manage risks is a primary cause of project failure. It is the leaders’s responsibility to ensure that risks are effectively identified, scored, prioritized and managed.
This exciting and interactive workshop will provide you with the skills, experience and confidence to facilitate risk identification sessions that engage all team members in efficiently identifying and scoring project and program risks. This practical and proven approach to risk identification has been applied successfully thousands of times over the past 30 years.
At the completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Rapidly define and tailor a risk management plan
- Determine the best approach to use for risk identification
- Facilitate both face-to-face and virtual risk identification sessions
- Lead a team in qualitative risk assessment
- Plot risks and prioritize risk response
- Assign ownership for risk response
- Discuss high priority risks and response plans with key stakeholders
- Monitor risk events and triggers throughout the project lifecycle
Contact us at 678 325 1100 or email@example.com with your questions.