Are you ready to obtain the tools, knowledge and leadership experience to transform corporations to the highest levels of project, program and portfolio management excellence? The Program and Portfolio Management Certification (PPMC)® is an experiential-based training and advanced certification program that will provide you with the skills, tools, experiences and discipline to successfully transform corporations to Strategic Execution Excellence and implement the PMOs and EPMOs that deliver and support the transformation.
Join PMO pioneer and program and portfolio management thought leader Bill Stewart as he provides you with advanced skills, tools, and techniques for successfully initiating and executing programs and portfolios of any size and complexity. You will plan a program to transform your organization to successfully support project, program and portfolio management. You will learn how to link projects and program to strategic initiatives, prioritize them, establish and facilitate governance committees, balance portfolios, monitor interfaces between projects, programs and portfolios, manage resource capacity, develop heat map and establish and manage a stage gating process. You will learn practical and proven techniques for communicating with and managing sponsors, executives and steering committees and as a program manager, develop and lead a team of disciplined and talented project managers. You will leave this training with a comprehensive set of program and portfolio management templates and tools, a portfolio prioritization tool, tips and techniques that you can immediately apply when you return to your organization.
Key topics presented during the PPMC® 5 day training and certification program include:
- Conducting successful business transformations to project, program and portfolio management excellence
- Successfully implementing PMOs that transform corporations to a culture of strategic execution excellence.
- Identifying and linking projects and programs to strategic initiatives
- Developing, measuring and balancing strategic portfolios
- Implementing and using project and program prioritization
- Implementing and using effective resource capacity planning
- Implementing and using stage gating
- Creating business cases
- Initiating and planning programs
- Conducting effective benefits realization tracking
- Developing the program work breakdown structure and conducting bottom up estimating
- Developing and leading project managers
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative risk management
- Executive relationship management
- Managing vendors and contractors
- Identifying and managing program interfaces and interdependencies
- Developing integrated program schedules
- Implementing a benefits realization program
- Developing and using effective dashboard reporting
- Identifying projects in trouble and techniques for recovery
- Program and Project scope change management
- Capturing and reusing project and program history
Don’t miss this opportunity to spend five days with the architect of the PMO concept and a thought leader in project, program and portfolio management. Contact us at email@example.com / 678.325.1100 with your questions and/or to register.
“I found your teachings and insight invaluable. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. From top to bottom, well worth the time and investment!”
Director, Strategic Program Management