A Strategic Execution Excellence Virtual Workshop for Leaders
Failure to successfully identify and properly assess and manage risks is a primary cause of project failure. As leaders, we are responsible for ensuring that risks are effectively identified, scored, prioritized and managed.
This exciting and interactive virtual workshop will provide you with the skills, experience and confidence to facilitate risk identification sessions that engage all team members in efficiently identifying and scoring project and program risks. This practical and proven approach to risk identification has been applied successfully thousands of times over the past 30 years.
At the completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define and tailor your risk management plan
- Determine the best method to use for risk identification
- Facilitate both a face-to-face and virtual risk identification session
- Lead a team in qualitative risk assessment
- Assign risks across team members for ownership
- Modify risk response applications and direct team members in their use
- Utilize contingency and management reserves
- Prioritize and communicate project risk via the use of an Isobar Chart
- Discuss high priority risks and response plans with key stakeholders
- Monitor risks throughout the project
- Lead risk and issue experience discussions during project lessons learned
Contact us at 678 325 1100 or email@example.com with your questions or to register for our next workshop.